Pixilated has created an integration with MailChimp to automate the transfer of emails captured through PixiCloud. See below for step-by-step instructions to connect your MailChimp account to PixiCloud.
Step 1: Login to your PixiCloud account
1. Navigate to www.portal.pixilated.com and login to your account.
2. Click the My Account tab in the navigation.
3. Beneath the Company Info section, click Connect MailChimp.
Step 2: Log in to your MailChimp account
1. Enter your MailChimp account credentials.
2. Press Log In.
Step 3: Enabling MailChimp in an Event.
Once you've connected MailChimp to your PixiCloud account you need to set up the Event-specific connection to the MailChimp list of your choice.
1. Click the Events tab in the navigation.
2. Choose the Event you want to edit by clicking Change Event.
3. Toggle to Messaging and scroll down to Enable MailChimp.
4. Check Enable MailChimp.
5. Choose your preferred MailChimp List from the drop-down.
6. Click Save.
Step 4: #getpixilated
1. Take Pictures
2. Grow Your List!